1. We are scheduled to see our OB/GYN (Dr Edwards) on Sept 1... we can't wait to see our little one... I guarantee you Doug will be convinced it's a boy at the 1st ultrasound! hahahhaahaha
2. Bug is amazing! She moved to her big girl bed (aka crib in her nursery)on Monday (08/23/10) and has ever since... she is sleeping 9+ hours per night and is waking each morning with a huge gummy grin ready to eat! Also, she started rolling over on her own in the last week and she is gaining wonderful control over her head... she really is cool! Her "Aunt" Sarah has informed me she enjoys watching "Olivia" (a cartoon with pigs) and always enjoys playing with Harliegh and Hunter... (she's Harliegh's live babydoll) Katelyn is getting a LOT more vocal and is even belly laughing... she smiles all the time... I mean all the time... and Lord knows, we're all thankful for that!
3. College is going very well... better than I expected... I may mess around and end up enjoying math! Our first test is Tuesday and I think I am ready... I add my other class (Sociology) on 09/13/10... (just a couple days a week) I am starting my third week of physical therapy (complications post delivery) and it's rough, but I am seeing improvement... per my Dr (PT) it looks like we'll be scheduling a c-section for this one... we shall see. We have decided to have the baby in FL if it all works out that way... I will keep you all posted on this... we're just soooo excited to see our newest little one... we'll scan and post the picture as soon as we can.
4. Doug will be attending a language class soon (Pashtu) and is going to be qualifying with a pistol soon too... He's doing great and is such an amazing father and husband to this family... he's our rock and we love him more than anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment