This was a day for tests... my goodness... I attended a session at our community college about the nursing program and found that I qualified for a grant program for displaced military spouses that would pay for my CNA (certified nursing asst) certification... which is a pre-req for nursing school... in order to qualify, I had to take a battery of tests... good news!! I aced them! Yipee!! Now I just need transcripts and I can get on the list... earliest I could start would be this Sept and finish in Dec...
I am proud to announce that Doug has pre-qualified as an EXPERT shooter... 3 more days on the range and he's done for another year... this week is kicking his rump! It's HOT out there and there's no shade to be found on the range... (he's out there over 12 hours per day this week)
Katelyn is doing fantastic... she's so awesome! She's getting pretty good at holding her head up for about 10 seconds and she wore shoes for the first time today (not counting her bunny slippers) She's already growing up too fast.... tomorrow will be 7 weeks old!!
Aunt Sarah watched her today and took some adorable pictures of her while I was at the college... she's looking more and more like her Daddy everyday... lucky girl! :)
Been a long day... (been up since about 330am) so I am going to crash now-
Love you all!
Katie & family
ps- Munchkin discovered pooting in the tub and making bubbles... when she did it, I chuckled and she looked down and did it again and smiled... where was the camera then!! She brings such a joy to my life I never knew existed... for some reason, it's just not the same when Doug does it. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment