Sorry for the delay in posting!! Everything is going well here... everyone's happy and healthy. We are waiting on Doug's shooting scores, looks like he will probably keep his Sharp Shooter ranking... Munchkin goes to the Dr Monday for her 2 month check up and shots... we're betting she's about 12 pounds now. I will be sure to update on her appt...
We are counting down the days until we get to go to FLORIDA... we miss everyone so much and Katelyn has soooo many folks to meet.
Well, Doug is now with Alpha 2 (a new unit) and they are scheduled to deploy early next June and be home in time for Christmas... I will keep you all updated on that as well.
I have new pics to post too... hopefully, I will get to that tonight...
Hugs!
Katie & family
ps- Katelyn is holding her head up pretty good now and is gaining strength in her legs... and she LOVES storytime after her bath... she watches the pages and seems to react and stay engaged for about 10 min... pretty impressive for 8 weeks!
pps- follow up to college post... I am not taking the CNA here... FL doesn't require it at the school I am scoping out, so I will save the time and take something towards my pre-reqs for nursing online in the interim... my goal is to utilize 3 different schools to get them done so I can start applying to the nursing program 2012... fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment