Hi all! I am pleased to report that we had a FABULOUS time seeing our loved ones in FL... goodness, we miss being home... 26 more months max and we'll be back! We can't wait!!!
Updates:
Doug kept his sharp shooter status... yipee!!!
I register for classes on the 27th... hope I get my classes, they are already filling up quick!
Bug is doing great... about 12 lbs and 24 inches or so now... she's so cool!
We got into Lake City about 11pm on 06/30 and enjoyed seeing Mom and Dad (aka Grandma and Big Daddy) so much and we had to nearly pry Bug from Grandma's grasp! We got to meet her Great Grandma and Great Grandpa, Aunt Becky, Uncle John, "Aunt" Jennifer, Will, Lauren, and my dear friend "Aunt" Alice.
We had her baby dedication at Parkview Baptist on Sunday, July 4th... it was beautiful... we are so blessed that we have such a large family of people that are supportive of our raising her to know and trust the Lord our God... thank you! Mrs Hartley made her a gorgeous blanket... she uses it every single night in her bassinett... THANK YOU!
We went on to Plant City and Katelyn got to meet her Granny Yvonne, Aunt Melissa, Uncle Aaron, "Uncle" Mike, and Pop-Pop Dave and so many more!! From there, we went on to stay with her "Aunt" Joyce in Parrish and what a SHARP place she has! She treated us to a pool and Doug and I played for hours late at night while Bug slept... it was so nice!! Katelyn's "Aunt" Melissa came to meet her too! It was so nice to see her... Nov would have been 3 years... way too long... On our way out of town, we were able to catch up with Robert and Daniel too... unfortunately I goofed and forgot to snap pictures... ugh!
We all miss everyone so much already and can't wait to come home again...
I'm so sorry I wasn't in town to see you all! I sure do miss ya and would have LOVED to see your sweet baby girl! Glad to see you all are well and happy! Be sure and keep us updated! Love to all!
ReplyDelete